CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Roger. Huh? Over. Huh?



I've never actually seen a cockpit before. This was on a blog that was linked to Sarah and Ryan's blog. One of the other pilots I think. Pretty cool. Click for a close-up. There's a lot of gauges and displays eh? Anyone ever seen the movie Airplane? You'll remember when Captain Oveur, Roger and Murdock got food poisoning and Ted Striker had to fly the plane, and there was the blow-up auto pilot? I don't see that button. Love that movie, just reading the quotes makes me laugh

"Surely you can't be serious."

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

and

Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?

Captain Oveur: I can't tell.

Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?

Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.

Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading all your comments and insights to everything. You and Sarah really make me want to check out your BLOG's everyday, just to see what other new and exciting things you have to say. Keep it up.
Ryan's Mom