CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kids

Today I got to play daycare. Shannon had to have an operation, so I filled in. 7 kids in total. I knew for little kids its hard to remember names (even though they've all met me a bunch of times) so today I went by Shannon. The youngest is only a year old, but he was super easy except his parents use cloth diapers and facetowels- that was just too nasty for words. I had fed them all breakfast, got them toys, broken up about 5 screaming matches ( 2 of the kids don't play well together) when I started to think "how long till nap time?" It was 8:30. It's funny, when I finally got them all to sleep (12:30 nap time) I really wanted to smoke. It's been 7 months since I quit and today was the first day I thought of cheating. I didn't. I didn't even check to see if Shannon's secret stash was stocked or not. It made me think of an email Lila sent me, I don't remember what it was about, but it said "Mommy drinks because you cry." I would make a terrible mother!

0 comments: