CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 17, 2006

Apres Easter- sunny days

Had dinner at Whit's. It was very good. Lots of drama. But Nummie. I particularily liked when one of the guests who was over an hour late for dinner, walked in and loudly commented on Whitney's place for like 5 minutes as if it was the Taj Mahal. It's nice, but it isn't THAT nice.

I notice I'm coming up to my 200th visitor to my blog! This is a momentus occasion. If it's you- let me know! I was Sarah's 100th visitor, she is now getting close to 400 visitors. It's amazing, I didn't think anyone would actually check out my blog. So thanks a bunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney's place IS that amazing. I mean, don't you have eyes Hil? Come on!

Hilary said...

hmm, she's moved since you were here. not to say that her place isn't nice. It is. It's just this chic was going on and on. "Oh my GOD! Is that a CD Player?!!!! Wow!" When really she should have said sorry I'm over an hour late for the dinner that I invited myself to.