CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Genius!

I was repotting a Dhallia that I bought last year. I was topping it up with some organic potting soil, the potting soil I have noticed has lots of worms in it. Today it actually hit me. These worms are long skinny and red, they live in potting soil. If I wanted worms that would MAKE potting soil, then shouldn't these be the worms? Lightbulb moment. Now I just have to sort through the bag to find the worms. But I am now the proud owner of 8 worms, and 1 homemade worm composting bin. I am a happy monkey. I shall keep you all posted on the progress!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay worms! I'll let you touch them though.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»