CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Random

Ever have one of those days when everyone seems to be stare at you? And you don't have any idea why? Yeah, I thought I must have had a smear of mascara down my face or something. I whipped out my mirror to check, no everything in order. Very unnerving.

Exams are over, who knows what the results will be. I seem to either ace things or fail miserably lately. It's like I have dissociated or something. I got 100% on one quiz and then 40% on the next one- I thought I would get a B on both. And then I get my termpapers back. An A on one and C+ on the other. I think I might go back to last semesters strategy- not checking any of my marks because as long as I try my hardest my marks are irrelevant (especially since my grades are determined by comparison with other people in my class.)

0 comments: