CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Free Books

I have some books that I can't sell online for various reasons. Rather than storing them for the garage sale that I will never I have, I am offering the following:
PAPERBACKS:
Daphnis and Chloe by Longus
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde- 2 copies
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Tuesday's Jillaroo by Kerry Allyne (romance)
A Stone for Danny Fisher by Harold Robbins
Time Enough for Love and The Past Through Tomorrow both by Robert A Heinlein
Never Leave Me byHarold Robbins
My Private Detective -romance
In the Arms of the law-romance
This Far From Paradise-Philip Shelby
Mother in the Making-romance
Only You-romance
The Double Heart Diner-romance and comedy rolled into one fab book
How to Dump a Guy: A Coward's Manual-Fillion and Ladowsky- I think this one should be shared!!
The Last Man In Montana-romance
Only the Nanny Knows for Sure-romance
The Pirate-Harold Robbins
Heartstorm-romance
HARDCOVER
Black Notice-Patricia Cornwell- no dust cover
Word of Honor-Terri Blackstock
...And Never Let Her Go-Ann Rule
Christmas Joys to Craft and Stitch

No judgement if you're after the cheesey romance novels! I was given all these books (except Dorian Grey) so I don't know if they're any good. But they're FREE. Most of the paperbacks are either not in good shape, or are not listed on Amazon. All the hardcovers are in very good shape, but they aren't listed on Amazon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I head read this entry when Malcolm was still in Vancouver; he could have swung by and picked some up for me. Oh well. Well, if no-one in Van wants the Oscar Wilde or the Harold Robbins (or am I confusing him with Tom Robbins? Who wrote Still Life With Woodpecker?) then maybe, next time I'm in Van, if you still have them... I'm all for free books but they're not really free when someone has to pay for postage. Ahhhh books.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»