CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And this is why no one cares about my blog


yeah, so I'm sick...but not as sick as poor peter pumpkin head. Spent the whole day in my pj's surfing the web. wish I could do the same tomorrow. It seems that after midterms the last thing I want to do is pick up a textbook.

found out that ben harper and bedouin soundclash tickets are going on sale tomorrow. I was going to buy a few tickets. that was until I saw that the tickets were $45 plus service charges and the concert is the day before 2 termpapers are due. I think I would be far too stressed to handle a super chill concert.

I have nothing else to report.

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I care about your blog!!

I am sick too and think you are the one who gave it to me!!