CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 05, 2006

And the Oscar goes to....

Well I can't believe that neither Brokeback Mountain nor Walk the Line won best picture. I haven't seen Crash, although now I guess I have to. It must be really really good. While listening to 36 Maffia perform "It's hard out here for a pimp," I thought well this song sucks, wonder why it got nominated. And then they won! Either I'm getting too old and am out of touch, or the Oscars were fixed. So fashion faux pas- I particularily liked the guy with the tux shirt, jacket and crooked tie paired with jeans. Honestly-did he think he was rock'n that? I love that Jennifer Garner almost fell- I don't like her, so I was a little disappointed when she caught her balance again. I didn't see any one that looked REALLY bad though. They must have edited the uglies out. I did think that Dolly Parton looked awesome. She has the freakiest body ever! She's 60! She doesn't look it

Oh and that movie I talked about in an earlier post with Dolly Parton was called Straight Talk.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

How can you not like Jenifer Garner? She is so cute!

Maybe you would have liked the "Pimp" song if they sang it with all the curse words, apparently it was toned down.

Hilary said...

Well I am awfully fond of curse words...

I don't like her because she's so cute- I think it's fake and she's really a bitchy-diva