CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

God D@#$ snow

today it took over 2 hours to get to SFU- it usually takes about 35 minutes. I waited outside my house for 1 hour before I even saw a bus. I saw 2 of them going the other way. The buses run every 30 minutes, so I knew it wasn't good. I missed my exam by 45 minutes. I had to beg, finally I was allowed to write the test. finished in record time. back on the bus to get to work.
What total crap. I'm going to do my masters in hawaii.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so im here!
Yeah, snow sucks. Take this - in TO its plus 11 and sunny. I wore my spring jacket today, and took a walk around the lake at lunch break.
Plan on partying tommorow nite. The patios might even be open - Hurray to spring!

Hilary said...

Post script- I failed the test. 40% by far my worst mark ever. Not upset thought, it was only worth like 2% of my mark. Normally I would take responsibility for my mark. This time I blame the snow.