CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Yes, yesterday sucked.



So I had a terrible commute to SFU in the snow. I got there sort of. The buses weren't going all the way-had to walk the rest of the way. I knew I had 6 hours of classes infront of me, and there was 5 inches of snow on the ground. So 20 minutes into my second class the school was closed. So in the snow and insane wind, the entire population of SFU was at the bus loop and there was one foot of snow on the ground. I actually got on the first bus and even got a seat- it was wet. Anyways I eventually got home-drenched. So it's still snowing. It snowed all through the night and the roads are snow covered (on the mountain.) And SFU is open! Normally this wouldn't piss me off, but I have a test today.

I found that pic looking for something else. There is a tunnel dug into the snow to get into the house. Total memories of that crazy snow storm in Elliston when we were snowed in for like a week.

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I cannot believe it snowed!! We all thought you were kidding, setting us up for a joke! (suds thought you were kidding about going to SFU)
Here in Hong Kong it is calling for lows of three, but Suds says NO WAY!!
I will keep you updated.
Keep on bloggn' sista'