CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

working 9 to 5

I actually like that Dolly Parton song. She sang it for a movie where she played a woman who pretended to be a Psychologist and had a radio talk show.

So today I had a job interview. It was for the Vancouver public library (I know Micah is sooo jealous!) I think it went well. hoping so anyways. They asked a few questions that threw me. I was expecting the first question to be "tell us a little about you" ---that has been the opener for every other interview I have ever had. No, instead they asked why I want to work for the library. okay that I should have expected, instead it threw me and the only thing that popped into my head was $$$$$$$!! Thankfully I thought of some other bullshit.

So really hope I get it as the thought of another summer at shoppers....shudder
The book selling is going well 3 books this week. Amazon has annoying rotation policy. Not all the sellers are shown at any one time. It seems like it's 2 weeks on the site and 2 weeks off. I guess it's fair and everyone gets a shot at selling their gear. I was feeling pretty down when I hadn't sold anything in 2 weeks and I started eyeing my 500 books--thinking what if none of these sell?? luckily things have turned around.

So a few people have wanted the link to the 24 hour web cam on the cruise ship:
http://www.princess.com/bridgecams/ For those of you that don't read the emails I send you...I am going on a cruise to mexico in October. Dad's fiance's daughter is getting married on the boat.

okay that's all I got

1 comments:

Buck'n Beaver said...

While i think your blog is pretty the web cam scares me. It looks cold out there mate.