CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Changes, Updates and Movies

So due to popular demand and lots of complaining I have changed my settings. You can now leave comments annonymously. But remember I have ESP and know who you are.
Alas, No I haven't heard anything from the library yet. They said they'd get back to me within 2 weeks, it's been 1 week today. So I have pretty much talked myself out of thinking that I might actually get it.
I am glad to hear that Micah is wickedly jealous about the whole library thing. Ah well, Theresa and I agreed that Malcom is amazing, so she's got us both beat. World traveller and a brilliant grad student? that's a tough one to top!!
Also Theresa admitted that she doesn't read my blog, but she reads my sisters!! I'm floored! Sarah is loving it! Things are going to have to change....
Oh and just watched Running Scared-Sarah you should not watch it. The actor guy is hot, but there is enough blood and violence that even I had to look away! I deleted it immediately after watching it (uh- not that I downloaded it....)

Next is Tristan and Isolde- looks really good. eye candy potential

That's the update for now kids. ~~Writting term papers, drinking tea and listening to Daft Punk

0 comments: