CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring!

Has anybody else woken up to the bird singing? I love spring. My daffodils are thinking about opening up. My snow drops and blue bells are taking this year off apparently. They are usually blooming right now, but I don't see them. I am already planning Garden 2007. I have an idea of what I want to do, but I am limited by the lack of sun I get. Hopefully I can find a new place to garden in next year.




Just a reminder, this Sunday is the new start to daylight savings time. Spring ahead! It was only after I downloaded this picture that I realized something was wrong with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you are 250 years old..??
Regards

Hilary said...

that was a wierd comment, and then I remembered. When I created my profile, I made up all sorts of false info about myself.