CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pie

Yet another blackberry pie. My freezer is getting awfully empty. I am running low on blackberries. So many hours of picking, but I should have done a little more. Remember the duffle bag that may or may not have contained a body or money? Yeah. I like risked death by cougar to get these berries.


This is a wheat-free dairy-free pie, totally from scratch. Looks good right? Oh so wrong. It was like a lemon pie made with cardboard crust. Far and away the worst pie I have ever made- even worse than the dairy-free cheese cake. I am going to buy ice cream, to see if that makes it edible. I don't want to throw it out, because so much time went into it.

1 comments:

Haunted TUNA said...

Looks very yummy!!! Can I have some? :)