CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

New Editions

Okay so I went to the store for something and came home with new fish. The big one is Sarah's, it's gotta be like 5 years old. The four little ones are new. I only had 3 fish, and Sarah's fish is so aggressive that it will kill anything that it is put with. So I bought more fish that are aggressive too.




So its like really hard to take a good picture of fish. I spent like half an hour taking a hundred pictures or so and most of the time the fish weren't even in the picture. This is the other new edition. He's a shark. I've never owned a shark, apparently they are aggressive. Unfortunately, mine looks unhappy.






I think it has nothing to do with my camera skills. I think this might have been the problem...





She spends about 1/3 of her awake time at the fish tank like this. She has her favorite fish, the algae eatter. The little bugger was camera shy last night. But I caught a good pic of Salem's #2 favorite fish (my favorite). Ironically it is a catfish.
This is the best picture of the bunch, and it still sucks.









0 comments: