CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

"I saw you"

Yes I know that I have done a post about "I saw you" messages before. I check them about every few months, just to see. I think some are funny, others are so vague that they could be about anyone. I have been thinking about posting a fake one just to see how many responses I get. Do you want to help me write one?

I'm thinking super general like :
New West station to Granville w4m "We kept making eye contact on the skytrain last night. I kept hoping you would ask for my number, but you never did. Just shy? I was wearing glasses, a black sweater and jeans. You had brown hair and were wearing jeans and a hoodie."

Or else it could be so specific it shouldn't result in any matches.
Starbucks at English Bay w4m "I was ordering a decaf soy caramel machiatto, you ordered the same thing. We are coffee soulmates! I was wearing Lou Lou Lemon, you had blonde dreadlocks. Coffee?"

What do you think? Maybe it is the psyc student in me that is super curious about the type of people that respond to these ads. Can anyone write a better one?

0 comments: