CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hmm, It's been a while hasn't it?

Been busier than usual with Sarah and Ryan in town. So quick update for the last 2 weeks:
Watched a few baseball games, had a fondue with Shannon, Marcell, Ryan and Sarah. Dinner at Dads, Lunch with Nana, Aunt Irene, Sarah and Ryan. Baby shower for Barbara today. I'm sure there will be entirely too much cooing over little Otto! Poor little Jacob must be getting a little jealous. And lots of time spent looking for another job. Someone suggested Chapters- I don't really want to be in retail anymore, but if it pays enough...
Micah you worked there? What is the pay?

And my neighbour is expanding my garden space! He's transplanting the 3 Rhodo's at the bottom of my stairs to somewhere. So that means I can plant other stuff. I already bought strawberry plants to be put there. Maybe cucumbers? Tomato? Potatoes?

3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

I suggest peppers for your garden. Cucumbers are cheap in the grocery stores, not worth the time spent weeding. And who plants potatoes? Why not carrots cause the babies are so sweet, or chives?

Hilary said...

I am growing carrots, but they keep being dug up. I assumed it was the easter bunny.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»