CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Garden!


So this is my garden! There are Iris's, a dhalia, basil, oregano, dill, sage, rosemary, lemon balm, mint, a hosta, a succulent, and a hydrangia

There is also a couple of cucmber plants













On the far left is a lilac tree that will eventually be moved to another location.
In front of the Lilca is a green pot that Katilyn and Kassie helped me plant garlic and regular chives in last night.











This is a pot of iris's that Dad and Judy gave me. There is also a calla lily just coming up.

















This is the veggie garden. There are Walla Walla onions, lettuce, beans, radishes peas and strawberries. Look how big the lettuce in the middle is!












This is lettuce that I started from seed, It'll be ready to eat in about a month I think.












This is another type of lettuce that I started from seed. The huge gap in the middle is where the carrots would have been if the squirrels hadn't made a feast of them!









And these are beans and radishes. These beans grow in a bush instead of a vine. We'll see what happens!





~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»