CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Salem



Salem is my cat. She is a lucky cat. Sarah use to give me a hard time that Elliot got premium cat food and Salem got cheap Whiskas food. Sarah said it was because I didn't love Salem! Well today Salem's stinky poo tipped the scales. She is now on super premium food. Did you know that there is organic human-grade food for cats? Yes she is now eatting organic non-genetically modified chicken breast turned into cat food, mixed with FRUIT, vegitables, grains and kelp. I didn't think she would actually eat it, but she is. Yeah fruit and veggies- cranberries, apples, potatoe and carrots. (The pet store would take it back if she didn't like it, so there wasn't any risk.) It's 3 times the price of Whiskas, but if her poop is 3 times less stinky it will be worth it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can only say wow. So cats will actually willingly eat that stuff. I hope, for your sake, that her poop is less smelly. But why did you have one cat on expensive food and one on cheap food in the first place?

Hilary said...

Well, Elliot died. So she eats cheap food because she is healthy. He ate expensive food because he was not. for the short time that I had both of them, they both ate the same food

Buck'n Beaver said...

I applaud you. Poor Elliott was bulemic so he had to eat expensive food....no wait it was because he preferred it to tofu and bananas...but always he liked cantaloupe.

Hilary said...

I spoke too soon. Salem has decided that health food is not where it's at. Good thing I kept my receipt.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»