CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lilacs


I love lilacs. We had a huge one at Dad's house. I miss having them in the house. I have been stealing lilac blooms for the last week from people's yards. Yesterday I finally went to Nana's and stole some of hers. This morning I woke up to the smell of lilacs!

I got an email from the fox about the upcoming chili peppers concert. I would like to see them, but the tickets are $66 plus service charge. that's just stupid. So I did the math. If they sell out and sell all 20 000 seats, before expenses they make $1.32 million dollars in Vancouver. Times the 31 dates listed equals $40.92 million -assuming that all venues hold 20 000 people and all tickets are the same price. Not bad for 4 months work!!! Is it too late to become a pop sensation a la Britney Spears?

5 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

This lilac thievery must run in the family! Sarah and I snuck around last night with scissors and a bucket and a couple of road pops (gin, tonic & Redbull - not champagne this time - sorry to disappoint you!), and managed to fill 3 or 4 vases full of beautiful lilacs. They smell soooo good!

Hilary said...

drinking and stealing flowers go hand in hand. It's okay to steal lilacs. I also steal holly in the winter. Sometimes I wear a mask.

Buck'n Beaver said...

hee he he hee

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

What kind of mask do you wear? Is it to hide your identity or some sort of ceremonial bloom stealing mask?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»