CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Domestic Goddess- darn toot'n



Now THAT's my blueberry pie! Looks pretty good doesn't it? It was really good. The recipe said to use 3 Tbs of cornstarch, but all the reviews said that was not enough, most said 4 was perfect and 5 made jello pie. So I chose to use 4. It was way to runny. The next one will have 5 Tbs. Should be perfect. It didn't bubble over at all, it did however spill it's juices all over my carpet like a CSI crime scene. That's how I found out that I needed more cornstarch. So I'm also including a review of Shout Carpet Stain Remover. Works like a damn. No stains left on my carpet.

4 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

What a beautiful pie! I wish I had an oven.....sigh

Good to hear the stain came out...blueberry juice can be a headache.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Ithica said...

thats cool! I wish I could cook like that man! Im glade your carpet was saved! lol

Ithica

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»