CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26, 2006

Domestic Goddess



So this is the blueberry pie I am trying to make, it's in the oven right now. In 45 minutes we'll know if it looks anything like this. My pastry was too flimsy, so I couldn't do the lattice thing, but I did do a criss cross thing. Stay tuned for pictures!

So why am I baking a pie? Well because Shannon has never made a pie and seems to not believe how easy it is. So she gave me a ton of blueberries in return for a pie. She's a bit of a freak though... she made 4 batches of different muffins today, all before 10:30 am. She needs to get out more. Yesterday she made about 4 dozen cookies, a few loaves of bread and another batch of muffins. We've been joking that we're on the Fat-Fast diet! I'm now refusing to eat anymore muffins.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

How did your pie turn out? Where are the pics? Did you buy that digital camera?

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»