CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 05, 2012

stockpiling for war? or stupid obsession?



I thought it would be funny to see just how many sticks of deodorant I had in the house.  I think I have a few more hidden away somewhere.  But clearly, I have enough to last out the rest of the year.  It made me think of Sarah pulling out like 10 lip balms from her purse that she was carrying around with her on a quick outing.  Why?  Won't just one or two be enough.  Yeah obsessions....


This week I went out for coffee with a friend that obviously doesn't read my blog.  She started going on about smelly people, and how unbelievable it is that they aren't aware of how smelly they are and how they should just do something about it.  Um yeah.  That was a quick change of conversation.  At least I didn't assume she was talking about smelly people as a hint to me.  (Something I probably would have assumed before).


I guess that everyone has too many of something.  For me it's deodorant, for Sarah it's shoes and lip balm, for my step mom it's candles and throw pillows. What do you stockpile?

0 comments: