CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thoughts on my birthday

I've decided that I'm pissed off that I'll be 32 tomorrow.  So pissed off that today I did a double workout- meaning I did my "tough weekend workout" twice.  Back to back, and the only reason I stopped was because I ran out of water.  I mourn the loss of another year.  I'm always pissed at myself for all the things that I have not accomplished in my life (even if I actually accomplished a lot).  Thirty Two.  Fucking 32. 

31 lit a fire under my ass.  I try to follow my rule: I am not allowed to be unhappy/whine/moan about something if I'm not going to fix it.  There is nothing in my life that I didn't accomplish once I decided to do it.  So I am announcing officially, that this is going to be the best year ever. 

 

1 comments:

That White Girl said...

I hear ya... I'm going to have that moment in about 2 weeks time. Son of a... ... Cheers to the best year ever! :)