CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Are you ready for Hotties?

Stupid question I know.  Tomorrow marks the start of the Canucks play-off run.  To get you psyched, here is a hottie:


...




....






....



Okay.  Maybe the only thing that's hot is his ass from standing too close to the burning car.


 Lets go back to Petr Sykora.  Never a Canuck, but it really doesn't matter.  He will always have a spot on my blog.

On a completely different note. I updated to the new blogger, at first I hated it, but then I found this: 



It tells me which is my most popular post.  Total shocker!  Who the heck is interested in my video of the cats playing (no sound, bad quality).  Did I really get 35 comments?  Must be spam.  I'm surprised that the Hottie series only ranked 3rd and 4th.  No surprise that my biggest source of traffic is Sarah's blog.  Also if you notice the map- I'm dominating in Canada. :)


0 comments: