CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Money Money Money


There is a new online trend. I care about all of you who read my blog, I want you to be up to date on all the latest trends. BUT... I think that no one will actually do this.

Cyber begging.
Essentially people set up sites asking for money. Usually there is a sob story, or tales of credit card debt, or plastic surgery wants. Kind people donate a dollar or more to the person usually via pay pal. This is both brilliant and incredibly pathetic. However there are other people asking for help with medical expenses, this is a whole different category of sad.

I think that your soul gains so much more if you fix the problems by toughing it out. Maybe that is the poor student in me that is talking. I'm used to being poor, but at the same time, I know exactly how much I owe. Most people that are in finacial difficulties ignore their problems by not ackowledging their debt. This is like sticking your head in the sand. Don't do that!

Worse comes to worse, there is always cyber begging. Here's some links for you:
http://www.cyberbeg.com/
http://donatemoney2me.com/?gclid=CJbPrJnoi4oCFSUqYAodpx32dw

0 comments: