CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

SCANDAL

So the other day I ran into a woman who lives in the co-op. We say hello in passing and chat while gardening in the summer. Well the other day she starts congratulating me on my exciting news. This has me totally confused... why should I be congratulated? Then she tells me. Apparently someone told her I am preggers!! WHAT? Total news to me. I think it's hilarious that my gossipy little co-op has bothered to start a rumour about me. I wonder how far it will travel? Perhaps I will get presents! I feel a little bit like a celebrity, this week pregnant, next week dating someone new. Maybe I'll make the cover of our monthly newsletter!

3 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

Who's the daddy???

Hilary said...

Good question!
In keeping with the celebrity gossip theme, there are so many choices for my baby-daddy.

perhaps I will send out the rumour that I don't know who the daddy is (a la Anna Nicole Smith)!! That'll really get tongues wagging.

Or there is the Britney route. Claim that the daddy is a slimey loser.

Or the Melissa Ethridge route- annonymous 1960's rocker sperm-donor

any other ideas?

Anonymous said...

If you really want to get the gossip going, pick a guy in your coop to be the daddy. Or better yet, pick 2 diferent guys and say you don't know which one it is! Maury Povich, anyone?