CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Weather

I know that talking about the weather is usually a boring thing to do. But I think that our weather is blog-worthy. I am sitting in bed with my laptop, running on batteries. This morning I woke up to 6 inches of snow (how strange) and now there is a wind storm so strong that I am going to sleep with socks and a bra on, just incase a tree slams into my house. I always see women on the news being interviewed after something bad has happened and they always look horrible. I should probably wear make-up to bed.... Those of you that know where I live, know that I live next to a ravine full of trees. My power has been surging every few minutes, and I have even lost power for a few seconds. Thank god for laptop batteries, or I would be completely without technology! LOL

The big wind storm that we had kept me up half that night as I listened to CKNW and saw transformers all over my neighbourhood blowing up. That was really scary. The sky would light up with a green tinge, like in the movie the matrix.

Those of you that don't live in BC don't know what I'm talking about.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life without technology....Suds said there was an earthquake in Taiwan. It knocked out underwater internet cables and no one in Hong Kong was able to email North America for 3 days! Thank god I wasn't in Hong Kong then!!