CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You are the 1000 visitor!!!

I was going to post something about how Anne Heche has left her husband for her co-star in Men In Trees, the show that I am addicted to. I actually stopped watching ER because of the time conflic with men in trees. 'the hot guy' is just too hot to miss, apprently Anne Heche agrees.

But anyways, I just noticed that I am visitor 999!! So that makes you lucky number 1000. What is your prize? I steamy harlequin romance novel that didn't make the big brothers pick up. I don't read them, I sell them. So if you are the lucky person. write me a comment, so I know where to send off the book. Also if you desire a particular genre of Romance novel, let me know I may be able to accomodate. Sorry I don't have any pirate romances. I might have a few with cowboys though!

To all the non-winners: thanks for stopping by! Totally appreciated, dude.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 1002 but it doesn't appear that anyone else has claimed it yet. Do I at least get a bobbyprize for making the first comment? like maybe I could have the front cover of the book with the steamy Fabio like stud? hmmm wait a minute, I think I'll pass on that one!!!

Anonymous said...

I ment to say booby prize not bobby prize

Hilary said...

Last week the phobia bonus points and this week the 1000th visitor prize. You really should be playing the 649!

Although you aren't really the 1000th person. I wonder why they didn't comment? It'll be a mystery.

Boobie prize eh? Well I thought the harlequin romances were a boobie prize. Unless the mystery 1000th visitor shows up, you are the winner. Congratulations.