CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How was your day?

SFU was forced to close today after the buses stopped running. As a result my commute home took 5 1/2 hours. I managed to catch the 2nd bus off the mountain. I'm glad I didn't catch the 1st one as it jack-knifed OFF the road! I have never been so scared in a bus. I wasn't sure we were going to make it at one point. Who thought it was a good idea to put schools on the peaks of mountains.

Everyone I'm sure has had trials and tribulations today. All except Sarah and Suds, who were in Zamibia working on their tans. Seriously people! Why are we living here? Feel free to vent in the comments area.

PS. I just finished running a bath to melt my toes in. The phone rang and while I was talking, Salem fell into the tub! She's having a rough day too.

1 comments:

DANCE MONSTER said...

It took Darren and I about an hour to get home from my office (normally a 10 minute drive...tops). We got stuck on the Pattullo Bridge for over 1/2 an hour and when traffic finally started moving we had no traction whatsoever. It was crazy. Finally we started to move...THANK GOD! It was really scary....people were sliding all over the place. We almost had to park the car and just walk up the hill the rest of the way at one point. Ah, the joys of winter! Thanks for giving me a place to vent!! I will have video footage on my blog once I figure out this youtube thing.