CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kale chips

Dad and Judy were kind enough to grow kale for me in their garden this summer. Last night I harvested a grocery bag full of kale.  Today I made kale chips.  The kale shrinks down quite a bit, so it's pretty easy to eat a lot of kale if you aren't careful.  Some people have a hard time digesting kale, so it's best to go easy on it.  I juice kale and put it in smoothies all the time, I didn't think I would have an issue.  But oh man.  I have over done it.  I have the worst stomach ache! 


I planned on making this a kale chip recipe review, but I now have a total aversion to kale chips.  I can't even look at them.  I haven't even put them away, I could barf at any moment.  At this point, I don't ever want to eat kale again. Let's just say when the kale departed, I was very glad I was only a couple feet from the washroom.  Cautionary tale of kale.

0 comments: