CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

When the going gets tough, poo on the floor



Yup. this is where we're at.  Poop on the floor.  This is the cats rejecting the new flushable cat litter.  It looks like chicken feed, and they are having none of it.  After having this happen three times, I got the message.  So we have temporarily gone back a step to non-flushable litter, and there is no hole in the middle of the pan. 


Today I bought another brand of flushable litter.  Fingers crossed.   I have only found 4 flushable litters, two of them are made with wheat.  Not an option for me. 


I have noticed a major advantage of flushable litter.  The smell factor.  It's much less smelly, as soon as the cats visit the toilet, (they get some cat treats and then) I flush it away.   No more awkward elevator rides down to the dumpster with a bag of shit and piss with some poor person giving me "the look."  You know the, did-you-just-pooh-your-pants look. 




Despite this bump in the road.  Things are going along really well. 

0 comments: