CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

El Camino del Ray

Sometimes youtube gives me the best video suggestions.  This is one of them (I facebooked this a few days ago).  Video of a crazy 110 year old dilapidated platform that runs 700 feet above a canyon in Spain.  Since this video was made, the government has since closed the trail down after a tourist died, but I hear that you can still risk it.  I also read they are improving the platform so it can be reopened. 

I'm pretty sure the person that filmed this had a death wish.  No safety gear at all.  Every other video I've seen people were geared up for rock climbing.  The video also happens to have the perfect music background.  I think I'd like to check this place out once they've fixed a few things. You'll see what I mean. 

0 comments: