CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a wonderful day in the neighbourhood

I like looking at my garden, I like to see the changes throughout the year. I love when suddenly something is different, something I didn't see the day before. Today, I was looking at the garden, and there was something different. I just didn't know what. After a while I realized it was because one of my pots was gone! I looked and looked, the pot weighs 25 pounds empty, add dirt and plants, it's got to be 45 pounds. I figured it couldn't have gone far- it doesn't have legs, and it's a pain in the butt to move. This isn't the first time things like this have happened. Last year hoodlums stole flowers and decor out of my garden. I guess it's all part of being a gardener in the ghetto. Knowing this, I don't put things in the garden that are easy to steal. Feeling a little upset, I looked in all of my neighbour's yards (maybe they took it by mistake?) No. Finally I spotted it sitting at my neighbours front door.

I think to myself. Why would they take it? They sure aren't going to keep it! So I drag it home. Tonight my neighbour comes over and explains that she isn't a thief. Last night at 10:30 somebody dragged the pot in front of her door, they then put something in the pot and lit it on fire! Nice neighbourhood eh?

0 comments: