CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WHOA!

Where am I?
Obviously you are visiting the prettiest blog on the net!
I have been meaning to change things up a bit. There is a new blog background courtesy of Pyzam. I also have included new links (including Pyzam) and some of my favorite torrent websites. The hit counter has been changed and we are starting back at zero. The last hit counter wasn't very accurate, this one might be better.

The map~ new and improved. It is now mapping in real time with accurate hit info displayed. Flashing bulls eyes show the hits that are currently looking at my blog. On the old map, the location of hits was kind of fuzzy. Now it will show the location of hits and the time they visited. Basically I'm a stalker. Before people would tell me that they looked at my blog while travelling, but the hit wouldn't show on the map. I think that this map will be better. So welcome to the new and improved blog!

3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Wow! Very Spring-like! Maybe I should give my blog a little pick me up?

Karen said...

I love the new look. Very Refreshing, I feel like drinking some iced green tea in the garden now.

DANCE MONSTER said...

Nicely done Hil. Looks great!