CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hottie of the Game?

Sad to report hockey fans, but since the Canucks suck, we will not be having a hottie of the game this playoff run. I did contemplate supporting the Flames (all new hotties) but they don't have hotties (see the sample below). Plus it seemed totally wrong.


As a post script, Reservation Road. Possibly the most depressing movie I've watched since Terms of Endearment. If you want to cry, or feel like crap, or suffer from major depression then I highly recommend this movie. It's about a boy who is killed in a hit and run. His parents and the guy who did it completely fall apart. Be warned there are extended funeral scenes and big long crying scenes with snot running down faces. So hot! I have a deep dislike of Dakota Fanning (30 year old trapped in an 8 year olds body). I'm sad to report that her younger (and less talented) sister is in this movie. Clearly, I have to start downloading (I mean renting) better movies.

1 comments:

Karen said...

I would be happy to see a Calgary Flames Hottie of the playoffs. We heard a rumor the other day that Jarome Iginla was buying a 7million dollar "summer home" in Kelowna. I innocently asked Russ if he was married to which Russ replied "Why do want him as a summer husband" hmmmmmmm hottie Jarmome as a summer husband..... sure can do!!!!

So if you were to have a Calgary hottie my vote would be for Hottie Jerome all the way.