CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Potty training

I think I talked about this before?

About six months ago I bought a system for potty training cats.  But I ended up buying the wrong thing.  I bought the bonus items and not the actual system.  On it's own it wasn't usable, and it wasn't worth the cost of returning it in the mail.  Today I decided to buy the rest of the system that I meant to buy before.  The cost of cat litter has gone up, so if it works, it will pay for itself in 3-4 months.  Plus cat litter is gross.  So I'm going to give it a shot.  Or maybe it's more accurate to say that the cats are going to give it a shot.  Here is the plan:


It looks easy as 1-2-3.  I'm sure it won't be.  I give it a 50/50 chance of success.

0 comments: