CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stats


I love the new stats feature on blogger.  Above is the list of the most common words people searched that brought them to my blog.  There is a definite hockey theme here. How does Bieksa not even rank?
My blog is pretty heavy on the Kesler pictures too, I would have thought there were other puck bunnies google-ing him too.  Sorry, it's a long way until the next hottie of the game series.

Petr is drawing the people in too. I did a quick search to see what other pictures are available.  Nothing too exciting, and then I saw this smiling dimpley face.  Hellllloooo Petr.  This isn't even the same Petr Sykora, but whatever.  Looks like he plays in a Russian league and had a pretty good year.  He made the cut as the first official non-official off season hottie.  Look me up if you want to come to Canada and leave mother Russia behind.

















And this is driving traffic my way as well.  Interesting.  Thanks for the plug 5 years ago.  Not sure I feel the same way about carnies though.  I assume this was Whitney's doing?


0 comments: