CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The odds are 1 in 1 688 000

So this is the PNE prize home. I'm going to win it. I went to the PNE on Friday with Ryan, who was here for 2 days. We got to the PNE just before it opened and ran to the prize home to walk through before the line got too long. There were parts of it that I loved, and parts that I hated, but I'll take a free house gladly. The house is really just a rancher, but there is an small open loft-like room on the second floor. Ryan and I agreed that it was a waste of space, they should have made it the master bedroom. We both bought 5 tickets for $25, but I just realized we are total idiots! The tickets are 5 for $25 or 15 for $50, we could have got an extra 5 tickets for the same price! Oh well.



I also bought my self a laptop! I can't afford a nice one, since I have to pay for the cruise. But I did get one that will hopefully get me through the next year of classes. This way I'll be able to get more work done while I'm stuck at school and of course work on my term papers, which will be due just after the cruise. I will actually be one of those horrible people that take their laptops on vacation! I chose the Gateway computer because the Toshiba is $150 more this week. Unfortunately I won't receive the computer for more than a week, as it isn't released until the 8th (pre-sales.)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I didn't win!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't win the house. But hey, there are always those win-a-house lotteries... at a hundred bucks a ticket but...
But on the bright side, for me anyway, I got a new computer too! Laptop. MacBook and I love love love it. Love it.
Sorry I am out of the loop, I have not been on here in a while obviously. When and where = cruise (this time)?