CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Don't you just love electronic tracking!?

My laptop is almost here! It just got scanned at the Richmond sorting plant. So I should get it tomorrow. What did people do before electronic tracking? Stay at home never knowing when their package might arrive.

I found a toonie on the way home. I think these are 2 good things that are suppose to cancel out the bad day at work. My 4 hour shift on my day off turned into a 7 hour day, no breaks, 3 new employees, 1 one day door crasher sale and one asshole employee that ended in me threatening to write him up when all I really want to do is punch him. So after checking Shannon's blog and seeing the Dalai Lama pic. I think nothing will fix today except reggae played too loudly and canning pears- lots of pears. My neighbours must really wonder about me, they must think I'm a rasta.

0 comments: