CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2006

I saw you! Now please go away!

I love I saw you's. Sometimes there are funny. I like this one.

I think I saw you jogging along my street...
You, tall and lumbering with a Charlie Brown head. It was dark, and I am not used to seeing you without the playstation thingee in your hand and the couch under your ass. If that was you, quit it. It's just poor form to display your sweaty self "accidently on purpose" to the girlfriend of five years that you broke up with while she was cleaning out the kitty litter. Go jog on your own street. Later, heartbreaker.

3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

That is hilarious!!!
I think she should have included his full name as well.

Hilary said...

the georgia straight online

Hilary said...

It is in the classified section. under the section of City Singles