CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2012

New skinny clothes

So!  I am currently wearing my "skinny clothes."  Basically, these are just the smallest clothes I own from when I was a bit thinner.  Or they are clothes that I bought, only to find that they were too small, and the skinny mirrors at the store lied to me.  Very exciting, but also a bit of a pain in the ass.  Currently, the clothes I wore last summer fall off (literally).  The clothes that were too small last summer are bordering on too loose to wear anymore.  I was starting to not be able to see the weight loss anymore, because I was just used to it.  It was a nice to see a major difference when I switched over to my summer clothes.


Interestingly, back when I was wearing my skinny jeans they were too small for me.  I had an ugly muffin top situation going on.  Not anymore!  They fit better now, than they did back then.  So I'm actually smaller now, which means this is the smallest I've been since some time in grade 8 or 9.  Is that right?  Too bad I don't have any clothes from that time to be sure, but I'm pretty sure it's true.  I do have a dress that I wore when I was 11 or 12.  I'm not too sure that it'll fit, but I'll see if I can remember which box it is in and try it on.  Pictures of course! 


I don't own a scale, so I have been more or less measuring weight loss by how clothes were fitting. This started to become a less useful measure now that everything is too big. I'm too cheap to buy clothes that I know won't fit me when I could really use clothes that do fit.  So I asked Sarah to bring me some of her clothes that are too big for her.  I tried them on, all of them are too small.  Normally I might have been gutted, but I'm actually pretty happy about it.  I now have new skinny clothes.  Yea!  I'll let you know when they do fit

1 comments:

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS