CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

there is a season....

According to New York Life 13% of parents say that at least one of their adult children has moved back home in the last year and adult children are living with their parents for longer. Of course I want to be "on trend". I have made the huge decison to move back in with the 'rents. The move is partly financial, partly geographical and partly crazy. It's been a decade since I lived at home, so this should be interesting.


So clear your calendars towards the end of march so you can help me move!


Just like 2 years ago, I am changing jobs, moving and going insane all at once. I've started the new job and am suffering with the change. It is not the job I thought I was interviewing for, and instead is exactly what I didn't want. The job description changed after I accepted. I'm torn between trudging through and learning to love it, or continue to job hunt and network my way outta here. Time will tell....

In happier news I have decided what my purpose in life is! No small thing let me tell you. My purpose in life is to give as much to the universe as I take from it. Luckily there are a lot of ways to give back. My goal is to give and recieve equally in all areas. I tend to give too much in one area and recieve nothing in another. I want to be balanced. Oh so new age-y isn't it? I love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your post thanks for writing.

I know that now it may seem as this job wasn't the right choice, but eventually you will see the reason as to why you are there.

Keep posting and good luck