CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Wack

I got so busy I forgot to blog! Among the highlights was a trip to Chilliwack for my grandmother's birthday.



Breakfast champagne toast to Ella (my new neice)


Birthday presents for Nana.



The veiw from the back porch, it was a little hazy.





Yellow plums ready to be eatten. I know where I'm going for produce! They have 2 peach trees, 2 apple trees, a pear tree and a plum tree. Only the plums were ready when I was there though.








The lawn is so big that Dad had to buy a ride 'em lawnmower and he had to build a huge compost bin for all the grass. Pitchfork and cowboy hat completed the picture.






The lawn. Standing at the fence looking towards the back of the house





Cows! Momma, and 2 calfs (hiding in the grass on the far left). The horses were in the barn that day.






The walk to see the cows was too long for Nana, so we sat her in the back of the tractor and took her for a tour.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

Thanks for posting these.
The new place looks awesome!!

Can't wait to see it in October.

DANCE MONSTER said...

Looks like a gorgeous place!