CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bowling Drug Dealers

After the baseball tournament, I went bowling with the girls from work. A quick shower, bite to eat and I was sober enough to bowl. I was still sort of in cheerleader mode though, I kept wanting to yell out a cheer as each person went up to bowl.

My sexy shoes.


Glow in the dark bowling!
It was strange, the balls were all covered in oily slime. Apparently they put grease on the lanes, we didn't like it. We were all worried about our clothes. One of the balls was so slippery, that I dropped it. It rolled across to the next lane, and nearly took out a little kid!


Team picture.



Something we discovered, if you throw the heaviest ball you can, you get a better score. I could not believe how well I was playing! I started out with a 7 pound ball, but had graduated to a 14 pound pink ball by the end of the night. The next morning I discovered that I had thrown my back out! I guess throwing a 14 pound ball one-handed repeatedly isn't so good for the ole back. It kind of sidelined me for the second day of cheerleading.

0 comments: