CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm pretty sure this is a scam

I keep getting stragne phone calls. They are all recordings that say I need to press a series of buttons. Some of them have been from "Credit Services" regarding my card, please press 1. Or congratulations you have won a cruise, please press 9 to collect your prize. I think I have had 4 or 5 phone calls. Since I have call display I have saved 3 of the numbers. I belive that if you are trying to scam people you should have your phone number blasted across the internet.

307-764-8790 is a number from Powell, Wisconsin
1-559-212-3005 is a number from Hanford, CA
307-764-8788 is also from Powell Wisconsin


After searching 559-212-3005 I found that they run lots of scams. But the one they use the most is credit card services and basically they will give you a low interest card if you give them all of your information. SCAM

This lead me to a great site http://whocalled.us/lookup People post the numbers of annoying or unwanted callers and the reaason why they were calling.

0 comments: