CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 09, 2012

It's all her fault

Yeah, I know it's been too long between posts, and I have other things I could be blogging about.  I just haven't been into blogging. 

The picture seems a strange assortment of things.  They all things that my cat has broken or stolen in the last couple of days.  Feathers and a match stick she found... somewhere and brought inside.  Maybe on my balcony?  She broke the bell that they ring to go out on the balcony.  She ripped off the jewel from Ella's latest artwork.  She chewed in half my latest piece of jewellery.  It was piece of coral that I found in Thailand and wrapped in silver wire to make it into a pendant.  I just finished making it yesterday, and was really happy with it.  And finally, she found where the baseboard was loose in a closet, and took it.  It took me a while to figure out where it came from.  I've put it back a few times, but she just goes back and gets it again.  If cats were able to be in search and rescue, she'd be great at it.

All these little things that she finds are gifts I guess?  It made me remember when I was 3 or 4 putting on my snow boots only to find the cat had put a dead mouse inside.  I guess if she can't hunt mice, she''ll hunt for loose baseboards and match sticks.

0 comments: