CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Gadgets!

Ever since Nunavut Newbie tracked me down through her stat counter, I started thinking that I really have fallen behind in blogging gadgets (features). So I did a bit of searching. You don't even want to know the amount of info the new stat counter gives me. It'll probably tell me what colour your socks are. But don't let that deter you from stopping by!

I have also added a facebook and twitter link. Say you see something you like, and want to share it? Well just click on the social networking button you prefer. I'm not on twitter, so if you do tweet about me, I'd probably never know. (Although I would be very flattered!)

My favorite gadget is the new "Followers" section. I'm not totally certain what it does, but I hope that if you become a follower of my blog, it will notify you when I update. Please add yourself and let me know how it works.

My obsession with all things north continues. I find Nunavut blogs really interesting, but I have no interest in moving there. Nunavut Newbie's latest post shows a 12 pack of coke cans for $59! Can you imagine? Although the wages are higher than the rest of Canada, I would blow all of my money online shopping for gluten-free food.

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

hil why don't you add your fav blogs into your link section?
I know you blog about them but I don't want to search thru everything to find them.
I want the Northern ones, the Japanese kids lunch ones and OK the gluten free ones