CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

moments of brilliance

I think I need to credit Heidi Fleiss with this particular moment of brilliance. No I'm not planning on being a cracked out hollywood madam. Heidi now owns a high end laundromat.

Although my building has laundry, there are a lot of restrictions. One of the most inconveinient is that I cannot wash blankets or other bulky items. The landlady suggests we use the local laundromat. I did a walk-by and was horrified. Not only did I find the place dirty and gross looking, but the clientelle made me think that I would probably end up coming home with bed bugs. I wouldn't want to wait around in such a place, but I also wouldn't want to leave my belongings there. So my alternative has been to bring dirty laundry with me when I visit people. I'm sure people really like to see me coming. 3 blankets, 2 bathmats and 2 cat beds in tow.

Last night I watched a bit of Celebrity Rehab which showed Heidi Fleiss's laundromat. It was really nice looking with new flashy washers and dryers. This got me thinking. I think that I should open a high-end laundromat with free wi-fi, a barista offering lattes. Or what if while your clothes spun in the dryer, you could get a pedicure? Not only would the grubbies not be interested in these services, but it would make doing laundry more enjoyable. Put in a high-end neighbourhood, I could charge higher prices, in no time I'd be a milionare!

~ betcha this post is going to bring some interesting traffic to my site. Sorry, this blog has nothing to do with madams, brothels, celebrities or rehab. Please move along. okay time for another graveyard shift.....

1 comments:

Ryan and Sarah Sutherland said...

sounds like a good plan. Start scoping for a nice neighborhood with a high density of apartments in it. Like where Whitney lives!