CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

more stuff

Santa Claus Suds came to visit yesterday! He brought with him my new fancy Coach purse- Love it!




And I also got a matching wallet! Love it!


And I also got luggage for my trip!

It has some fancy locking mechanism where the zipper pull tabs are locked, and it has a combination type lock to undo it. Very fancy.



And this is just strange. I put my water bottle in the dishwasher and it came out smaller! Below is the normal size and the shrunken one beside it. Isn't that so strange? I think I like the smaller size better, but I'm a little scared about drinking from it.


See how much more fun my blog is now that I have camera!!! BTW it is a fuji A400

1 comments:

Otto, Jacob, Barb & Francis said...

it's funny when you get your first digital camera you take pictures of everything!!!
... not really surprised on the PLASTIC bottle MELTING in the boiling HOT dishwasher , but it is kinda fascinating that it didn't get all deformed!